Here is how you can download your raw DNA from Ancestry.com:
- Login to your ancestry account
- Click "DNA" at the top menu bar
- Under "DNA" click "Settings"
- Under "DNA Settings", click "Download Raw DNA" on the right-hand side menu
- Enter your password and accept the terms
- Upload your Raw DNA to your Vitagene Dashboard HERE
Please note that Ancestry.com may update their website, you will want to contact Ancestry.com to have them help you download the Raw DNA file they produced for you if this method no long works.
Note: Your DNA file must be uploaded in a .txt format. If your file is still in a zip folder, you can follow these instructions on how to unzip a file and get the .txt file: https://www.wikihow.tech/Extract-Zip-Files